Here at Seaview Beach Resort we know how precious your canine family members are to you. We welcome them at the resort Sept. 1 to July 1st.
We are not pet friendly during the summer months of July and August.
We ask that you respect our pet policies in order to ensure all guests are happy:
- Pets must be approved at time of booking.
- Pets have an extra charge of $10.00 per night or according to length of stay.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when on the property.
- Pets are not to be left alone in cottages when you are out.
- Pets are to stay off furniture.
- Please keep pets from scratching at patio and screen doors.
- If your pet has been swimming or bathing, please dry he or she off before entering cottages, we will be happy to provide you with dog blankets and towels from the office.
- Pet waste must be picked up promptly.
During the months of March and April all beaches along the central east side of the island are home to the migrating Brant Geese. There is a bylaw forbidding dogs on the beaches during this time.
We still welcome pets at the resort during this time, but feel we should let you know of this bylaw.
Thank you for respecting our policies; with your cooperation we will continue to welcome your canine friends and family.